Do you want to put your products in new markets quickly and easily? Our Wabel Summits programme will give you unique support designed to help identify connections, accelerate market expansion plans, and put your products in front of new customers.
Boost your participation in a 2022 Wabel Summit
Wabel Summits present exceptional networking opportunities that can deliver real results. But to maximise the opportunities, it is essential for Swedish companies to be strategic and targeted.
This year, we are offering exclusive Essential Packages which will deliver support to before, during and after each of the segment Summits, connecting you with buyers who are matched to your products.
2022 Wabel Summits
- Impulse & snack summit – brands focus (6 –9 June,2022)
- Chocolate & confectionary summit – brands focus (6 –9 June,2022)
- Breakfast & hot drinks summit – brands focus (6 –9 June,2022)
- Savoury & seasoning summit – brands focus (6 –9 June,2022)
- Sport, health & diet summit – brands focus (6 –9 June,2022)
- Off-trade wine summit – brands & private label focus (15 –17 June,2022)
- Off-trade spirits summit – brands & private label focus (15 –17 June,2022)
- Snacks, chocolate & confectionary summit – private label focus (7 –10 November,2022)
- Savoury & seasoning summit – private label focus (7 –10 November,2022)
- Breakfast & hot drinks summit – private label focus (7 –10 November,2022)
- On-trade wine summit – brands focus (15 –16 November,2022)
- On-trade spirits summit – brands & emerging brands focus (15 –16 November,2022)
- Beers, ciders & seltzers summit – brands & emerging brands focus (15 –16 November,2022)
Registration deadline: Six weeks prior to each summit (limited spots available!)
Note: We recommend that you register as soon as possible so that Wabel’s team can start preparing the matchmaking process and market your products to buyers.
What will you get from Try Swedish and Business Sweden?
- The opportunity to participate in one Wabel online summit with the Wabel “Essential Package”
- Support from Business Sweden during onboarding and administrative management of Wabel Summit registrations
- Workshop to prepare your company for the summit meetings
- Up to 10 hours of business consulting support before, during, and after the summit (e.g., presentation preparation, pitch feedback, support, and participation in meetings during summits, follow-up on leads, basic market information research)
- Marketing via the Try Swedish website and social media
What will you get from WABEL with the Essential Package?
- Matchmaking: you will be matched to meet with buyers who select your profile (average number of meetings = 15)
- Needl platform: company profile and products portfolio published online (one year access)
- Buyer feedback: personalised ratings and timeline to follow-up
- Marketing: a company profile in the summit catalogue and your company’s name and product(s) will be put forward in Wabel’s communication to buyers
- Customer Success Manager: assisting with questions before, during, and after the Summit
- B2B Smart Meetings (one-to-one conversations with buyers): 25 min (15 min presentation+10 min Q&A)