To capture the potential in South Korea we have set up collaboration with e-commerce platform Market Kurly for launching your product, Kurly is a premium online grocery retailer. Get ready to take your business to new heights in the dynamic South Korean market!
- B2B Matchmaking: Connect directly with potential business partners, distributors, and retailers in South Korea
- Increase band awareness via marketing campaign and on-site events
- June 30th 2023: Registration deadline for company participation
- July 2023: Decision for samples test
- August 2023: MD test and evaluation by Market Kurly (samples test)
- September 2023 2023: B2B matchmaking with local importers (online)
- October 2023: Negotiation with local importers (online)
- November 2023: Orders and product listing by local importers
- December 2023: Try Swedish! campaign at Market Kurly
Please contact Soyeon Kang or Sookyoung Lim for more information and to register.
About South Korea
South Korea is home to trendy and conscious consumers, and is a bridgehead to reach and influence Asian consumers. Many global brands also continue to view Seoul as a test bed in Asia thanks to global spread of Korean soft power and sophisticated consumers. Within F&B sector, as income levels grow and people are more focused on quality of life, Korean consumers have shown great interest in healthy eating, food that’s convenient, varied, and ethically and environmentally friendly.