The 2022 Nordic-US Food Summit is an event jointly organized by Business Sweden, Try Swedish, and their partners for game-changing Nordic food- and ag-tech companies to gather and connect with Silicon Valley investors and industry leaders.
After last year’s success and two exciting batches of applications this time around, our distinguished committee has selected the top 11 innovative companies to pitch:
- Agtira (Vertical and indoor cultivation systems) – COO Pontus Lamberg
- ARWA Foodtech AB (Plant-based food products) – Founder & CEO Arwa Mustafa, PhD
- Aventure (develop attractive foods with proven preventive properties) – Co-Founder Björn Öste
- Bygg Foods (Plant-based milk) – Founder & CEO Smári Ásmundsson
- Ekobot – the evolution of agriculture (Autonomous field robots) – CEO Erik Jonuks
- GeoSilica Iceland (Health supplements from geothermal waters) – CEO Fida Abu Libdeh
- Improvin’ (Tracking food production environmental impact) – CEO & Co-Founder Niklas Wallsargård
- MEAL MAKERS (Digital wholesale marketplace) – CEO Christian Pettersson
- Moving Floor AB (Automated cleaning of animal barns) – Vice President Katja Lindvall
- Mycorena (Mycoprotein ingredient for alternative protein) – Founder & CEO Ramkumar Nair
- Responsible Foods (Sustainable healthy Icelandic snacks) – CEO and Co-Founder Holly Kristinsson, PhD.
Together, we will share valuable knowledge about the US market and pave the way for a sustainable food system globally.
Sign up here to join the event in person or virtually: Nordic-US Food Summit 2022 (invitepeople.com)