Swedish snacks, beverages, and related products combine Sweden’s love of sustainability, health, and great tastes.
Savour the high-quality, unique, and sustainable speciality food and drinks ready to tantalise your taste buds.
Visit us in the International Zone
Try Swedish will showcase Sweden’s leading innovative food and beverage companies at the official Sweden pavilion located in the International Zone, Booth 1D10, Hall 1.
Pop by to check out:
– Brewski – craft beer
– Havredals – oat based beverages and dairy alternatives
– Lantmännen – oat based products such as muesli
– Norrbottens Destilleri – Swedish gin produced with natural ingredients
– Orkla (OLW, Stabbur-makrell/laks) – Snacks and fish products
– Swedish Bee Company – Honey and pollen products
Are you ready to Try Swedish brands and products?
For information about the Swedish pavilion or Swedish food and beverage companies in Japan, our Tokyo based Business Sweden project manager Carl Norsten can answer all your questions.
For information in Japanese, click here.
To find out about the FoodEx Japan trade fair including opening hours and travel information, please visit the official site at: Foodex