FHA F&B, the highly anticipated food and hospitality industry event in Asia, is back in Singapore this year for a physical event hosted at Singapore Expo. For more than 40 years, this event is recognised as the platform of choice for global suppliers to meet distributors, importers, manufacturers, and retailers from across Asia-Pacific, to look for high quality, new-to-market food, beverages, foodservice equipment, restaurant supplies, disposables, and consulting services.
Visit us at our booth to discover more:
Try Swedish will showcase some of Sweden’s leading innovative food and beverage companies at our booth (5H1-11) in the European section in Hall 5.
- Aqua Nobel: Nutritious, sustainable water from Sweden
- Norrbottens Destilleri: Swedish gin produced with natural ingredients
- Santa Maria (Paulig Group): Leading seasoning brand on the Nordic market
- The Uncharted Brewing Company: Microbrewery from southern Sweden
- Purity Distillery: Swedish distillery of vodka and gin
Try Swedish! promotes and accelerates export of Swedish food and beverages globally and is the official concept and trademark owned by Business Sweden, the Swedish trade and invest council.
Contact us to so we can help you include more Swedish in your food future.
Please contact Malin Benselfelt, Project Manager Try Swedish in Singapore at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.