They’re so quick and easy to make.
- 450 g Anamma Vegan Mince
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1-3 tsp vegan buter or cooking oil
- 1 tbsp taco seasoning
- 1-2 dl taco sauce
- 2 dl vegan sour cream
- 8 tortillas
- 1 dl grated vegan cheese
Vegan sour cream, red peppers, corn and lettuce.
- Heat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Peel and chop the onion and garlic. Fry them in the butter, but stop before they change color.
- Add the Anamma Vegan Mince, spices and taco sauce. Cook together for a few minutes.
- Put the stuffing in tortilla bread and roll them together.
- Put them in an oiled pan or pie dish with seam-side down. Spoon half of the sauce over the rolls and sprinkle some grated vegan cheese over the rools.
- Bake rolls until lightly browned and cheese is a bit melted, about 7 minutes.
Serve with vegan sour cream.
More information about Anamma Vegan Burgers, contact Anamma