Easy to execute and a guaranteed success at the dinner table.
Recipe: 4 servings
- 4 Anamma Vegan Burgers
- 4 slices vegan cheese
- 300 g wheat noodles without eggs
- 2 tbsp potato flour
- 1 dl oat cream
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 1 dl BBQ sauce or glaze
- Serve with vegan mayonnaise, red onion and tomato.
- Boil the noodles. Drain in a colander.
- Rinse with cold water.
- Mix together the flour and cream, then mix with noodles.
- Heat oil. Fry 8 fairly small round ”dishes” of the noodles.
- Let cool slightly.
- Fry Anamma Vegan Burgers and brush them with any glaze or BBQ sauce.
- Build your burgers with ”noodle dishes” instead of bread buns.
- Serve with some vegan mayonnaise, red onions and tomato.
More information about Anamma Vegan Burgers, contact Anamma