POSTPONED TO DECEMBER 2020 DUE TO CORONA
PLMA’s 2020 “World of Private Label” International Trade Show will be held at the RAI Exhibition Centre in Amsterdam, The Netherlands, and will present more than 2,700 exhibiting companies including nearly 60 national and regional pavilions.
Business Sweden and the Try Swedish concept have been present the past 15 years and are delighted to showcase Swedish innovative and high-quality products in May 2020.
Products on display include fresh, frozen and refrigerated foods, dry grocery, and beverages.
You can meet these 12 Swedish companies:
• Almondy – Frozen delicious desserts, also free from gluten.
• Atria – Sausages, cold cuts, marinated vegetables, sauces, vegetarian food and meal solutions.
• Bofood – Climate smart, milk free, plant based healthy food products like ice cream, soft ice cream, custard, cooking cream and rapeseed oils.
• Bubs Godis – Gummy and foam candy products and chocolate bars as well as chocolate for pick and mix.
• Fazer – Popular varieties of muesli in different blends, one for every taste and need.
• Foodimpex – Frozen berries, fruits and selected vegetables.
• Olle Svenssons – Frozen fruits and berries, sauces, salads, and beverages.
• Sevan – Hummus in different flavours, Falafel, Tzatziki and Baba Ghannouge.
• Svenska Lantchips – Crispy and naturally crunchy crisps in various flavours.
• Trensums – Services for processing and packaging, as well as sauces, jams, stocks and drinks.
If you want to know more about the Swedish participation in PLMA please contact Dario.Turelli@business-sweden.se