ISM Cologne is the world’s largest trade fair for sweets and snacks with about 38 000 trade visitors and more than 1 600 exhibitors showcasing their products.
Try Swedish will participate with our traditional annual pavilion gathering Swedish innovative suppliers within different confectionery segments.
Come and meet our Swedish suppliers in Hall 4.2 Stand D8g F8g!
- Akriform Plast AB – complete solutions for Pick & Mix displays
- ERT Godis AB – wholesaler of confectionery
- Grenna Polkagriskokeri AB – candy canes in different shapes and flavours / polkagris
- Kolafabriken i Sverige AB – confectionery factory specialized in production of toffee and fudge
- La Praline Gothenburg AB – different flavours of truffles
- Lakritsfabriken i Ramlösa – gluten-free premium liquorice
- Nick’s – snacks, ice cream and confectionery free from gluten, palm oil and sugar
- Nyåkers Pepparkakor – bakery, traditional ginger snaps / gingerbread cookies
- One to Hundred Functional Food – Protein snacks without artificial additives
- Orkla Confectionery & Snacks Sverige – cookies, biscuits and snacks
- Pick & Mix – develop and design interior concepts for bulk candy
- Pändy Foods AB – sweets and snacks with no added sugar
Read more about opening hours, how to get there, and other exhibitors at ISM, Cologne – The Future & Heart of Sweets & Snacks
Contact Mona.Hedenskog@business-sweden.se for more information about the Swedish pavilion.
Are you curious to find out more about delicious Swedish sweets?
Article on why Swedes love the Pick and Mix concept for their sweets.
Try Swedish is the official concept and trademark owned by Business Sweden, The Swedish Trade and Invest Council, to promote Swedish food and beverages globally.