POSTPONED TO 2021 DUE TO CORONA
The Try Swedish pavilion is the official Swedish country pavilion at FoodEx, where Swedish leading innovative food and beverage companies will be sharing their tasty treats for the second time.
Welcome to the Swedish pavilion in Hall 4 Stand 4D20.
Over the 4 days of the exhibition, about 85,000 buyers from food service, distribution, and trading companies are expected to attend. Attention will be given to the expansion of business opportunities domestically and within the Asian region. Numerous buyers will be attending from abroad, and business talks will be held with domestic and international manufacturers.
We invite you to meet these Swedish innovative suppliers:
– IKEA – a smörsgåsbord of the IKEA food offering, including salmon and Swedish meatballs
– Lantmännen – Finn Crisp whole grain rye crackers and AXA muesli/granola
– La Praline Scandinavia – truffles of different flavours
– My Swedish Honey – natural honey products
– Orkla – snacks and food such as Swedish caviar and mackerel
– Paulig / Santa Maria – different snacks, sauces and spices; Mexican, Thai Food, Indian Food and BBQ
– Swedish Black Caviar – Black Caviar (sturgeon roe) complying with strict Swedish environmental rules
For more information about the Swedish pavilion or Swedish food and beverage companies in Japan, please contact Carl Norsten , Business Sweden, Tokyo and visit Try Swedish in Japan for information in Japanese.
To read more about the opening hours, how to get there, and the trade show in general, please visit: Foodex