The Try Swedish pavilion is the official Swedish country pavilion at Expo West, where Swedish leading innovative food and beverage companies will be sharing their tasty treats for the second time.
Welcome to the Swedish pavilion in the North Hall Level 200 N1922-N1934.
You can meet these Swedish innovative suppliers:
– Almondy – Frozen delicious desserts, also free from gluten.
– First Class Brands – drinks and supplements with no added sugar, organic, vegan & palm oil free, and products enriched with protein and vitamin, such as Protienella.
– Good Idea Drinks – sparkling water with Amino Acids and Chromium, invented in Sweden.
– Nick’s – low-calorie ice cream and confectionery free from gluten, palm oil and sugar.
– Wellnox – juices made from vegtables, berries and fruit, straight from the nature with no added sugar.
Want to try a Swedish fika?
We want to invite you to have a Fika with us in the Try Swedish booth in the North Hall, level 200, N1922-N1934!
Welcome to enjoy a Swedish fika with us on Thursday, March 5 from 2pm to 4pm.
For more information about the Swedish pavilion or Swedish food and beverage companies in the USA, please contact Therese Dalebrant, Consultant at Business Sweden in San Francisco
To read more about the opening hours, how to get there, and the trade show in general, please visit: Expo West