The global organic food industry will meet at the annual organic trade show in Nuremberg, Germany on 12 – 15 February 2020.
Try Swedish will participate with our now annual pavilion gathering Swedish innovative suppliers within the organic segment.
Come and meet the Swedish exhibitors in Hall 6, 6-112 are:
- Dejunked – Chia Smoothies on-the-go, 100% free from junk
- Lily & Hanna’s raw food ice dream – vegan, dairy free ice cream
- Organic Swede – organic farmers
- Polarica – frozen nordic berries, juice concentrates and cold pressed juices
- Renjer Snacks – handcrafted dried meat jerkys out of reindeer, deer and elk.
- Saltwell – sea salt with naturally less sodium
- The Plant (Gustatos) – pasta, sauces, plant-based hamburgers
What do we mean with Beyond Organic?
Swedish companies are not content with simply qualifying in the current prevailing standards, we’d rather set newer, even higher demands on what we are producing and handling. We want the good to be better, the healthy healthier and the organic even more organic – not just for our own sakes, but also for the animals and our environment. 80% of all organic products in Sweden fulfill even stricter requirements than the EU-organic label demands, as they are labeled with Swedish certificate KRAV. So our answer to the consumers is to taste Swedish organic – as we go beyond.
To read more about the opening hours, how to get there, and the trade show in general, please visit BIOFACH, Nuremberg.
For more information on the Swedish pavilion please contact: Mona Hedenskog
Try Swedish is the official concept and trademark owned by Business Sweden, The Swedish Trade and Invest Council, to promote Swedish food and beverages globally.
For questions about the Try Swedish food export program in general, please reach out to: firstname.lastname@example.org