You can fill them with almost anything (like cheese, ham, shrimps, etc.), then roll ’em up, slice, and serve as an appetizer. You can eat them flaming hot straight from the frying pan, or pack them with you and enjoy them cold on your next picnic or field trip.
Recipe: 4-6 servings
- 3 eggs
- 2 1/2 cups milk
- 1 1/4 cups flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp butter or margarine, melted
- 1 tsp vanilla sugar (optional)
Felix lingonberry jam with blueberries, a dash of sugar and
2 1/2 cups whipping cream
- In large mixing bowl, beat eggs with half of the milk.
- Beat in flour and salt (and vanilla sugar) until you have a smooth batter.
- Stir in melted butter and remaining milk.
- Heat frying pan or large skillet with a small amount of butter or oil. For each pancake, pour about 1/4 cup batter into griddle and cook over medium heat for approximately 1-2 minutes.
- With spatula turn pancakes over and cook until golden brown about another minute.
- Keep the finished pancakes warm while making the remaining ones, or serve them immediately with Felix lingonberry jam with blueberries.
If you have a sweet tooth, you can also sprinkle a little sugar on top and serve them with some fresh whipped cream.
More information about Felix lingonberry jam with blueberries, contact Felix Jams