Pizza has got to be the ultimate weekend food to indulge in, right? Especially if you make it a meat-free pizza! So simple, so vegan, so good.
INGREDIENTS (1 pizza)
- 150 g Anamma Pulled Vegan BBQ
- pizza dough
- 1 dl tomato sauce
- 1/2 red onion
- 30 g olives, pitted
- 80 g mozzarella
- garlic sauce
- Preheat oven to 175°C.
- Fry the Anamma Pulled Vegan BBQ according to instructions on package.
- Roll out and flatten pizza dough (self-made or bought) until a few millimetres thin.
- Spread tomato sauce evenly onto the dough, using the back of a spoon or a spatula.
- Top with Anamma pulled vegan BBQ that you just cooked.
- Fine-chop red onion and spread it evenly on the pizza, then add the olives, mozzarella and oregano.
- Bake pizza in oven for approximately 8-10 minutes, depending on what kind of dough you have used and how thick you have made it.
- Serve with garlic sauce, or other sauce of your choice.
More information about Anamma pulled vegan BBQ, contact Anamma